Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Easter Egg Topiaries

The other day walking through the dollar store I found a package of four glitter eggs on a sticks or picks I guess their called. I picked them up knowing I could use them for something. I also grabbed some little white buckets from the wedding section (the ones that come in a three pack). I cut down some floral foam (also from the dollar store) and used some easter basket grass I picked up on clearance last year and came up with this...





I can use them for decoration on the table...


Above the sink...


But I think I'm leaving them on the shelf in my dining area for now...



So easy. So simple. So cheap! Just what I like!

I've linked up with Blue Cricket Design, Sisters' Stuff, Someday Crafts, Today's Creative Blog and...
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment