Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas Wreath

I made this wreath a couple months ago...
Well I just made the burlap flowers to go on the grapevine wreath that I bought at Hobby Lobby. And those flowers have clips on them so I can change them out for the different seasons if I choose to do so.

This is what it looks like now for Christmas!


I found these little pinecone/berry pics with a bird at the dollar store...

and they already had a clip already on the back!


So I just took off the old burlap flowers and replaced them with two pics/clips. (I only wanted one bird so I took a bird off of the other pic.) I love that cute little red bird.


It turned out pretty good, eh? Well I think so anyway.


I still have it hanging on my mirror, too, because really I just like it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment